Available on the Locable Publishing Platform
The Community Content Engine (CCE) enables publishers to setup products and collect payment for both online and offline uses such as Online Featured Events and Listings, Print-based Calendars, and more.
Payments are processed through Stripe and publishers must create and connect their own Stripe accounts to CCE in order to begin accepting payments.
There are several configuration options which are covered in more detail in the below articles:
- How To Connect My Stripe Account
- How To Setup Products
- How To Change The Default Product Settings (Setting Prices, Hiding Online Options, Managing Submission Deadlines, Instructions and
- How To Collect Additional Information with My Products (Custom Fields)
- How To Allow Advertisers to Upgrade for Free
- How To Setup Notifications for New Orders
- How To Export Completed Orders for Use In Print
- How To Process Freebie Event Orders On Behalf of Advertisers