Selling online has become a top priority for local businesses
To support fast, easy, online transactions we've introduced our e-commerce tools with a specific focus on gift cards and featured products.
Things to know
Depending on your plan, you may have limited access to Online Storefront (e-commerce) tools. Learn more about what is included in each plan on our Pricing Page.
Your Storefront can be added to your website or microsite Powered by Locable or you can sell through your Locable Profile.
All Orders are tracked in your Online Storefront and linked to the purchaser in the integrated CRM (based on their email address).
Stripe must be connected in order for your Storefront to go live - All credit card transactions are processed by Stripe - learn more about linking Locable to your Stripe account or creating a new Stripe account here
Are you looking to collect donations, charge for event registration, or more? Learn about Collecting Payments Through Forms.
Start by adding products
To add products, click Online Storefront > New Product
Then complete the fields.
1. Name - Give it a descriptive name (this also helps with SEO - search engines)
2. Image - Strongly recommended you upload an image of your product
3. Description - Can be short and sweet or more detailed
4. Price (number not a range) - If you have multiple versions you'll want to create multiple products to match
5. Product Type - This is a simple setting for products, gift cards, or other types
6. Fulfillment Options - What sort of fulfillment options do you offer? Shipping, Pick Up, Delivery etc.
7. Status - Products can be set as drafts, active (live) or archived. Note, once a product has been sold it cannot be deleted, only archived - this is to preserve historical data.
8. Create - Be sure to click here to save your new product.
Images are strongly encouraged but not required. Likewise, we suggest you describe any product options and fulfillment details in the description.
You can always edit product information.
NOTE: To publish your product you will need to select 'Active' from the Product Status drop-down menu during the editing process.
Then click Shop and see your shopping cart.