Customer Reviews are an important aspect of modern marketing. We make it easy to Collect and Manage Customer Reviews then promote them on your website and social media.
Below we show you how to add reviews to your website.
- Websites built with Locable's Marketing Platform
- Websites built using another technology
With a Website built with Locable's Marketing Platform adding customer reviews to any page is as simple as adding the Reviews content block. Use the following steps to add reviews to one of your pages:
- Click Manage Website
- Click the name of the webpage you'd like to add reviews to
- Click the "Feed Content" button then select the Customer Reviews option to add reviews to the page body
- (optional) Choose the default or column view - default shows one review at a time, column shows 3. Feel free to try it both ways to see which you like best
- (optional) Drag the reviews block to reorder
- Save the page
- Click Preview to see the public page.
Promoting reviews on another website platform
Click into the Menu > Reviews & Forms > Embed Reviews
Create a Reviews Embed Widget, you can specify the layout to show either columns, one review at a time in a carousel or a feed of all published reviews.
You'll save the Reviews Embed Widget and then copy the embed code to place on your website.