Quick Posts are like glorified Facebook status updates - they are simply-to-create blog posts.
They're meant to give you a quick option of posting content and updates about your business, industry or community.
Like the other content types, Quick Posts appear on your /blog page or any other page using the Content Feed.
When to use the Quick Post
Use the quick post when you have a message that can be easily supported with a single picture or video.
This will allow you to focus on a clear and concise message without spending much time worrying about the formatting.
- Image or Media - Every post should have an image or other media which can be added through the Embed tab (such as a YouTube Embed)
- Select Image - If using an image you can either Upload a new image or Browse images already uploaded. It's completely acceptable to reuse images in multiple ways... just make sure the image is relevant.
- Title - this is critical for readership, social media engagement and even SEO. Keep it clear and simple but include enough that people know what it's about and it includes keywords or phrases that will resonate with your audience.
- Main Content - This is the guts of the post. It doesn't have to be long, it can include a lot of bullet points and don't worry too much about formatting though feel free to experiment. Use this area to tell a story about what happened, why it happened, how you did it and any challenges you faced in the process.
- Advanced - every post type enables you to customize certain aspect, learn more about Advanced Settings for posts here.
- Save Draft - You can also save drafts to complete later - if you'd like to schedule publishing a post you can do so in the Advanced setting.